COVID-19 Updates and Instructions
IMPORTANT: If you show any signs of these symptoms, you will not be allowed into the gym.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing without being provoked.
- Fever over 100* and Chills
- Muscle pain or feelings of fatigue
- Sore throat
- Drastic changes to smell or taste sensations.
- Nausea, vomiting, and GI-related issues have also been reported.
Steps before coming to APEX Denver
Fill out this updated COVID-19 waiver:
Fill out our full waiver:
What to Bring
- Bring a mask
- Bring your own water bottle
- Keep belongings to a minimum
- Coaches will be enforcing a 6-foot distance at all times
- Provided hand sanitizer stations throughout lessons
- Coaches and students will use disinfectant and rag to clean equipment during and after the lesson
- All students are requested to wear masks
- Students can step away from the class to catch a breath
At the End of Class
- Collect personal items from the basket
- Spray down a basket with the sanitizing solution set on the designated table
- Wash/disinfect hands before leaving
What Steps APEX Denver is Taking to Disinfect and Clean
- We clean all equipment used before and after every lesson with disinfectants
- Full gym cleaning once a day
- Commonly touched areas are cleaned after every class: door handles, light switches, bathroom handles and seats
- Temperature checks for all coaches and students
- Everyone must clean hands upon entry
- Disinfect shoes
- Put all belongings into baskets to keep with you throughout the class
- Everyone is keeping at least 6 feet of distance and using masks
- Classes are broken up into small groups for station management and for social distancing
- All students are out of the gym for 15 min
- Coaches disinfect all equipment used during this time: crash mats, bars, boxes, ground rails and other trainers
Additional Questions Regarding COVID-19?
Please contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 720-295-7279