Modified Schedule Information due to COVID illness
We are open. What to expect:
Most of our regularly scheduled classes are running again. Some of our classes may merge into one if needed. Please refer to our calendar for available classes. Due to limited staff, we will need to adhere to our current class size limits.
**For the next week: We will continue to modify our classes over the next several days until our staff are recovered. Please refer to Zen Planner for changes!
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!
The APEX Denver Team
In accordance with Denver county’s recent public health order, APEX Denver will require masks for all staff, customers, and visitors.
Student and Visitor Instructions
IMPORTANT: If you show any signs of these symptoms, you will not be allowed into the gym.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing without being provoked.
- Fever over 100* and Chills
- Muscle pain or feelings of fatigue
- Sore throat
- Drastic changes to smell or taste sensations.
- Nausea, vomiting, and GI-related issues have also been reported.
What to Bring
- Bring a mask
- Bring your own water bottle
- Keep belongings to a minimum
Contact us if you have questions or need to request an exemption.